The Visa subclass 485 Temporary Graduate Visa may be a temporary type visa with which you’ll attend Australia for period of two to 4 years. The applicant must have completed a course from Australia during a CRICOS registered institute that lasted a minimum of 2 years within the last 6 months on the date on which you are applying for a visa subclass 485. With a short lived Graduate visa subclass 485, an applicant are going to be allowed to figure , travel or study in Australia for till the visa is valid.
The Graduate visa subclass 485 allows the individual to enter and exit Australia multiple times through the visa validity. The Temporary Graduate Visa may be a visa subclass with two category. First category is known as as Graduate work stream whereas second stream is known as to be Post-study Work stream. Both the streams of Temporary Graduate visa 485 has some different conditions that decides your stay period in Australia along side the entitlements that the applicant are going to be given .
The eligibility criteria and requirements attached to the Temporary Graduate Visa subclass 485 are discussed within the following section:
• The subclass visa 485 requires you to be below 50 years in age while you apply for this subclass visa. • When you apply for the Temporary Graduate Visa, you must have held an eligible visa. • You must have completed a course recently within the last 6 months in a CRICOS registered course in Australia that lasted for at least 2 years.
Graduate Work stream eligibility criteria:
- The 485 visa requirements for Graduate work stream are as follows:
- The applicant while applying for a visa subclass 485 must be but 50 years in age for a Graduate work stream.
- The applicant while applying for a Subclass 485 visa must be holding a student visa or must have held one within the past 6 months of applying the visa subclass 485 and will get on a Bridging visa A or Bridging visa B or a substantive visa.
- The applicant while applying for a Graduate work stream visa subclass 485 must have completed a course from a CRICOS registered institution within the last 6 months lasted for at last 2 years. The course must have been in English language. While you were registered with the course, you want to are present in Australia for for a minimum of 16 calendar months.
- You must be having skills and qualifications that are needed in Australia and currently come short at. The applicant will be required to nominate an occupation on the MLTSSL (Medium and long-term Strategic skills List) and must have a degree or diploma in the qualification related to the same occupation.
- You must either be a holding a legitimate passport from the USA, UK, Canada, Republic of eire or New Zealand or must have proved yourself proficient within the required level of English language.
- The applicant and every one the relations applying for the visa must get an adequate insurance for the amount they’re in Australia.
- You must fulfill the health and character requirements consistent with the Australian framework along side the relations applying with you for the visa.
- You must sign the Australian values statement to be ready to get the visa subclass 485.
- You or any loved one must not hold any debts from the Australian Government.
Post-Study Work Stream eligibility criteria:The 485 visa requirements for Post-Study Work stream are as follows: • While you apply for the visa subclass 485, you want to be but 50 years in age. • You can only avail the post-study work stream subclass 485 visa if you have applied for and granted a visa on or after 5 November 2011. • The applicant must have completed a course in Australia that lasted for at least 2 years within the last 6 months from the date of applying for a 485 visa subclass from a CRICOS registered institution. • Your must be having an Australian degree or Diploma that was attained in English medium and you must have successfully completed the requirements of the course. • You must either be having a valid passport from USA, Canada, New Zealand, UK, Republic of Ireland or must prove the proficiency in the required level of English language. • Must satisfy the health and character requirements and must have an adequate Health Insurance plan. • Must not be debtor of the Australian Government. • Must not have had a previous visa application or visa refused or cancelled.
For further eligibility criteria connect with an Immigration Agent Perth and get all of your queries sorted regarding the Subclass 485 visa Australia.
The subclass 485 visa can only be applied for being in Australia but not during immigration clearance.
The Temporary Graduate visa allows you to stay in Australia for 18 months to 4 years and work or study in Australia in a skilled area. With this visa subclass 485 you can travel to and from Australia multiple times.
For any kind of detailed information regarding the visa subclass 485 or any other visa subclass, visit Migration Agent Adelaide for a free consultation or contact an expert Migration Agent Australia. Thailand elite programs